LIST YOUR HOME
Ready to list your property? Here is what you can expect from us:
• If you need to sell quickly, we can expedite the process by giving you a complete market analysis and action plan to get your home on the market as soon as possible. If there is no pressing need to sell immediately, we would love to sit down and thoroughly review the current market conditions and find the most favorable time to sell.
• A walk-through consultation prior to listing that provides expert staging advice in order to showcase your home in it’s best light.
• Professional photography of your home is included with every listing. High-quality photos ensure that we capture the perfect first impression online.
• Maximum online exposure – almost every potential buyer will start their search online. We make sure your home is marketed across every major website and the MLS.
• Access to ShowingTime, a service which provides convenient notification of showings.
• We are highly experienced in negotiation and handling multiple offers on a single home. We guarantee a thorough assessment of each offer to help you make the best decision for you and your family and to get the most out of the sale of your home.
• 24/7 communication – we believe that clear, open communication is the key to every successful transaction.
WHAT'S YOUR HOME WORTH?
6101 Long Prairie Road, Suite 744-134
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Fill out the form below, and Home & Fifth Realty will contact you with the answer to your question!
Copyright © 2021 Home & Fifth Realty, an office of TriTex Relocations LLC. Texas Real Estate Broker 9000932. Equal Housing Opportunity. Member National Association of REALTORS®. All properties are subject to errors, omissions, inaccurate property descriptions, changes in price, terms, condition, or prior sale or withdrawal without notice. All measurements are approximate and square footage calculations are estimates. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. If you need legal or financial advice please contact an attorney, financial advisor, accountant or other financial or tax professional